Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Saturday, July 26, 2008
I bought Lucy a new toy today because we realized she has had any toys for months. Well, I tested the balls at the pet store and settled on this one that did not a high pitched squealing noise. Apparently, that does not matter in the annoying department. She loves this thing, but she now chases it everywhere and squeezes and squeezes for minutes on end making a duck like sound that could easily be confused for flagellation. I know gross right!? But, it is still kind of funny for the first five minutes or so of watching her tire her jaws on this red rubber ball!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Friday, July 18, 2008
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Sunday, July 6, 2008
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► 2010 (18)
- ► 2009 (25)
- Georgia Grace Buteau, my friend Erinn's beautiful ...
- My BIG mistake!
- Things are slowly coming together and hopefully ou...
- Lu lu jumping or should I say flying off the pier ...
- Lucy's first ride in the new car ( with a seat cov...
- Continuing construction
- My girl, Lucy smiling for the camera
- Phone blogging
- Our Lucy, sleeping as always.
- 4th of July at Lake Martin
- ▼ July (11)