Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful Thanksgiving...

Since I only post once every one or two months, I will give a little update on what we and Eva are doing now a days.
My little two and half year old is such an entertainer. She is constantly telling us things she learns at school and asking us questions that shock us. I love this stage and how Eva is such a sponge just soaking up knowledge and taking in everything. This past month she has learned her months of year, minus September and November. She just skips them. Then she started spouting our her days of the week, sometimes we have Sunday. We are currently obsessed with anything Disney Princes, stickers or bandaids. The child wants two or three bandaids a day. I do not know why...
This post never made it to publish before Christmas, so I will just fill in some of Eva's sayings...
When she is mad or doesn't want you to do something, "You not do that!"
When she is surprised or being dramatic," Oh MY GOODNESS!"
When she is trying to schmooz you, "I love you SO much!" or just be sweet.
She is now singing all christmas carols from Away in a Manger to Jingle Bells, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, and Santa Claus is coming to town.
She knows her Days of the week, her months of the year (minus September and November)
She also can count to 20 something before losing the repetition of the numbers and then says 100!
I am sure there are more.
This year we are thankful for so much, but I know we cannot take it for granted as this year held much sickness for members of my family. We pray the coming year will contain more healing.



No comments:

Playlist

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">